- How do you protect a customerís personal information provided by him/her while purchasing products from your website?
All the informations provided in the Delivery Information Form by our customer including their contact details, preference of gifts and delivery date, are stored safely in our merchant server database. For our own purpose of keeping records, the printouts of the details taken are also kept in total safety.
- Why are the contact details of a customer required?
For the reasons mentioned below, we need the customer details:
- Market Review
To identify the markets that need our service, we use the customerís or recipientís details such as the products chosen and the place of residence. The information and outcome of this market review is solely directed for our own need and its privacy is highly kept intact.
- Updating Delivery Status and Inquisition of Purchase
We collect the email id of our customers for the purpose of enquiring about the status of purchase (e.g. to confirm the purchase made, we forward a receipt to the customer) and also the status of delivery (e.g. the customer is informed after completion of the order).
- Keep Informed about Updated Products and Services
We keep with us the email addresses of our customers as well as the recipients to inform them about any upgradations made in our service and products.
- Festive Offers and Promotion Purposes
We keep in our records, the email addresses of our customers and recipients for promotions and festive purposes.
- Are the credit card informations entered by the customers gathered and stored by your website?
No. We do not gather and store the credit card details of our customers. Furthermore, we do not get a clue of the customerís credit card number. While buying products from our website, the customers need to enter their credit card number straight into the form supplied by the credit card payment gateway as they will keep all the details collected from your credit card, secure.